Apply for PD SEOUL FY20 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Korea in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-ROK Alliance: Virtual speaker series and In-person Study Tour to U.S. Indo-Pacific Command" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Telehealth Resource Center Program
Previous opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD SEOUL FY20 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD SEOUL FY20 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 20 08||Improving workers’ occupational safety and health in selected supply chains in Mexico—A Vision Zero Fund Project|
|SFOP0007256||2020 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest|
|SFOP0007233||2020 TIP Office Annual Program Statement to Address the Impacts of COVID-19|
|W912DW 20 2 RFP1||Native Plug and Seed Production and Seed Row Development for the United States Army on Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) in Washington State|
|W912DW 20 2 RFP2||Natural Resource Survey and Habitat Enhancement for the United States Army on Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) in Washington State|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 08||Youth Outreach for Bicentennial of U.S. Legation in Tangier|
|72049720RFI00001||USAID/Indonesia Integrity Initiative|
|SFOP0007296||FY 2021 Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange (CBYX) and Congress-Bundestag/Bundesrat Staff Exchange (CBBSX)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 006||Renovation of Synagogue of Ezekiel in Shush|
|72068520RFA00008||Burkina Faso Governance Activity (BFGA)|
|72049220RFA00002||Promoting Just, Engaged, Civic-minded and Transparent Governance in the Pacific (PROJECT Governance)|
|FOA ILAB 20 07||Improving Worker Rights in Rural Sectors of the Indo-Pacific with a focus on Women|
|FOA ILAB 20 08||All Hands in Kenya: Advancing Labor Standards through Cooperative Action|
|FOA ILAB 20 09||Advancing Labor Compliance in Colombia’s Port Sector|
|72049220RFA00003||Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Activity in the Pacific Region|
|72066920RFA00002||Liberia Elections and Democracy (LEAD) Activity|
|SFOP0007349||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|TAT RWTS PILOT||TAT for Innovative Regional Wastewater Treatment Solutions Grant Pilot Program|
|AFCP 2021 2022 GP||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD SEOUL FY20 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.