Apply for DLA 202101A
- The Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 94 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: U.S.-ROK Alliance: Virtual speaker series and In-person Study Tour to U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
Previous opportunity: National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures and Emerging Drug Threats - COVID-19 Supplemental
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DLA 202101A
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DLA 202101A) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2021 01||Small Business Development Centers|
|OWBO 2020 06||Renewal Phase WBCs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2020 1||Option Year WBCs|
|OWBO 2020 07||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase|
|DLA 202101B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program Option Period Step 2|
|SCORE 2021 01||SCORE Program|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 001||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Kazakhstan 2021|
|DOSRUS21GR001||America Works in Russia|
|DLA 202102||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|TOKYO PAS FY21 01 10||FY2021 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Female and Youth Entrepreneurship|
|SB OCAML 21 002||MICRO-2021-01|
|SFOP0007728||Economic Diversification and Access to Finance in Bahrain|
|SB OVVB 21 001||Veteran Business Outreach Center|
|SFOP0007878||Support for Women-Owned SMEs in Less Privileged Communitiesin Sri Lanka|
|FTIF GUYANA FY20 0321||Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects|
|SB OIIFT 21 001||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST) 2021 Announcement|
|SB OCAPR 21 001||PRIME-2021-01|
|OWBO 2021 01||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER RESILIENCY AND RECOVERY DEMONSTRATION GRANT|
|STI40020GR0025TJ1||Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan|
|SB OVVT 21 001||VFPTEP-2021-01|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DLA 202101A", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.