Apply for O OVC 2022 171286
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Responding to Transgender Victims of Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY 22 BJA National Initiatives - Justice for All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2022 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Notice of Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171286
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171286) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2022 171239||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|O OVC 2022 171283||OVC FY 2022 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDMH 0084||PNS: Co-Occurring Resource Center for Individuals with ID/DD|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CX 0061||Transitional Living Program|
|O OVC 2022 171291||OVC FY 2022 Bridging Inequities - Legal Services and Victims' Rights Enforcement for Underserved Communities|
|O OVC 2022 171294||OVC FY 2022 Protecting Futures: Building Capacity to Serve Children and Youth Impacted by America's Drug Crisis|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC YN 0091||American Indian and Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC YN 0090||Native Hawaiian Non-Profit Organization Child Care Grant|
|O OVC 2022 171295||OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Strategies to Address the Criminalization of Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|O OVC 2022 171292||OVC FY 2022 Services for Minor Victims of Labor Trafficking|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZR 0056||Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA ADPI 0087||Supporting State and Community Innovations in Dementia-Specific Respite Programs and Services|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0035||Victims of Human Trafficking in Native Communities Demonstration (VHT-NC) Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RG 0142||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CY 0069||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RG 0053||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE PE 0080||Career Pathways Secondary Data Analysis Grants|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF YZ 0063||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0150||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2022 171303||OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171286", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.