OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution CFDA Number 84.326X (ED GRANTS 072518 002)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution CFDA Number 84.326X" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2018 Applications Available July 25, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 24, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants
Previous opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 072518 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOICHIR1801035||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|NPS NOI P18AC00754||2018 Roving Team (Trail Maintenance) Mammoth Cave NP|
|ED GRANTS 072618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: State Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184F|
|P18AS00471||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0100||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0103||Federal Assistance Building Trust with City of Hampton|
|ED GRANTS 073018 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A|
|P18AS00479||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P18AS00480||Groundwork USA 2018 Youth Summit and Training: Building a Better America through Conservation|
|BOR UC 18 N0023||Water Quality Intern|
|ED GRANTS 073118 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center on Improving Literacy through Supporting Elementary School Leaders CFDA Number 84.326L|
|ED GRANTS 073018 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
|ED GRANTS 073018 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Pilot Program for Cybersecurity Education Technological Upgrades for Community Colleges CFDA Number 84.116R|
|P18AS00483||Improve Visitor Experience at Cane River NHP and Cane River National NHA|
|CE CYT 18 001||2018 CyberTipline Program|
|ED GRANTS 080218 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Grants to States for School Emergency (GSEM) Program CFDA Number 84.184Q|
|N00174180001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY18|
|P18AS00494||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 11|
|NPS 18 NERO 0116||James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 009||Investing in the Liberated Universities of Ninewa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 072518 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: