Apply for NPS DOIP19AC00736
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WEAR (Kotzebue) Interpretation and Education Intern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,040.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: 5 Ws of Cybersecurity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS DOIP19AC00736
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP19AC00736) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00451||Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E|
|P19AS00453||Invasive Plant Management Internships|
|NPS NOI 19 1222||Interns to assist in guided cave tours|
|NPS 19 NERO 0075||Career Technical Education Partnership|
|FR 6300 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|P19AS00523||Historic Preservation Intern|
|P19AS00524||Leader Trail Crew|
|NPS NOI 19 1348||Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails|
|NPS NOI 19 1375||Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails|
|P19AS00549||Repair and Replace Split Rail Fence|
|P19AS00556||NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation|
|P19AS00568||Rehabilitate Two Foot Bridges in Prince William Forest Park|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Youth Activities Program Allotments|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES C1||PY 2019 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW C1||Revised Program Year 2019 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Dislocated Worker|
|FOA ILAB 19 07||Improving Working Conditions in the Mexican Automotive Supply Chain|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP19AC00736", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.