Apply for DE FOA 0002171
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 28, 2019 See Section IV. of the FOA..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Program competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020
Previous opportunity: Design and Implement Status Survey for Cape Fear Shiner
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002171
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002171) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 604||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|PD 20 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 002||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 002 Lithium Seawater Batteries project|
|19 605||Mid-Scale Innovations Program in Astronomical Sciences|
|19 609||Ethical and Responsible Research|
|19 606||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|19 607||Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|19 608||Human Networks and Data Science - Infrastructure|
|19 611||Science of Science - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|693JJ320NF00002||National Academy of Sciences: Core Program Services for a Highway RD&T|
|19 614||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|31310019K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement, Development of Voluntary Consensus Standards that Establish Safety and Risk Criteria and Methods for Probabilistic Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Risk Management Grant, Fiscal Year|
|L19AS00108||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00109||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00110||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|G20AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 003||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 003 Advanced Solar Cells and Panel Production Improvements Project|
|DE FOA 0002174||Generating Electricty Managed by Intelligent Nuclear Assets (GEMINA)|
|BOR DO 20 F004||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|20 503||National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002171", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.