Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Program competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.093.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 27, 2019 Applications must be received by 1159 p.m. Eastern time on November 27, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2020
Previous opportunity: PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 20 GEN0010555||Wetland Restoration Planning, Design, and Implementation for Louisiana ACEP-WRE, WRP, and EWPP-FPE|
|USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588||California Biological Assistance|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 20 GEN0010652||Missouri Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 20 GEN0010696||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance, FY20|
|USDA NRCS CIG 20 GEN0010734||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – OREGON|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 20 GEN0010726||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 –Maryland|
|USDA NRCS MULTI CCG 20 GEN0010740||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Announcement for Program Funding – MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, and SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS OH CIG 20 GEN0010762||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – OHIO|
|USDA NRCS MULTI 20 GEN0010737||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Planning and Implementation Support Partnerships Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.