Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research) (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0197)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Administrative Supplements for Research on Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) Populations (Admin Supp)
Previous opportunity: Using Evidence Informed Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes among People Living with HIV –Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0197) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0198||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|17 534||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|DE FOA 0001724||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
|17 535||STEM + Computing Partnerships|
|17 529||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0196||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0205||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Using Robotics and Automation to Improve Accessible Transportation Options for Individuals with Disabilities|
|VA SAHAT 17 02||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
|G17AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|DE FOA 0001727||Creating Innovative and Reliable Circuits Using Inventive Topologies and Semi Conductors (CIRCUITS)|
|DE FOA 0001736||CIRCUITS - SBIR|
|NIJ 2017 11612||NIJ FY17 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (Competitive)|
|NIJ 2017 11581||NIJ FY17 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0024||Notice of Intent - Calibration methods for the Thermal Infrared Sensor|
|G17AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0200||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|DE FOA 0001737||SENSOR|
|DE FOA 0001738||SENSOR SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001713||Plasma Science Facilities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0197", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: