Apply for DE FOA 0002610
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE) Phase II - Storage Complex Feasibility" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Youth and Climate Entrepreneurship Exchange
Previous opportunity: FY 22 BJA National Initiatives - Justice for All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002610
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002610) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002661||Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002632 “Community Geothermal Heating & Cooling Technical Assistance & Deployment”|
|SFOP0008948||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008959||Copy of CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008960||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008963||CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM|
|DE FOA 0002777||DE-FOA-0002777 Request for Information (RFI) BIL Section 41001 Energy Storage Demonstration Projects|
|SFOP0008965||Accelerating Women’s Empowerment in Energy (AWEE)|
|DE FOA 0002746||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002735 Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Regional Direct Air Capture (DAC) Hubs (Section 40308)|
|DE FOA 0002697||Foundational Agrivoltaic Research for Megawatt Scale (FARMS)|
|DE FOA 0002775||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002774, Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands – 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002610", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.