Apply for L18AS00015
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,251,761.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Previous opportunity: Strengthen Regulatory Systems to Ensure the Safety and Quality of Food and Medical Products (U01)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L18AS00015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00088||Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F18AS00133||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program|
|P18AS00211||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P18AS00210||Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program|
|BOR PN 18 N011||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention on the Flathead Indian Reservation|
|USDA NRCS HR ACES 18 001||Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services (ACES) Program|
|W912DQ 18 2 0006||Bat Monitoring Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00218||Cultural Landscape Conservation Crew|
|P18AS00219||Chiricahua National Monument Trail Maintenance and Rehab 2018|
|NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510||Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18|
|P18AS00221||Exotic Plant Management Team Engaging Youth in Resource Management|
|P18AS00223||NOTICE OF INTENT: Native Plant Community Restoration of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P18AS00097||Rehabilitate Otter Creek Trail|
|BOR PN 18 N008||Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II|
|P18AS00224||Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00102||Resource Education Interpretation/Visitor Services|
|P18AS00228||CAVE HABS Documentation of the Mission 66 Six-Plex|
|F18AS00143||Mitchell's satyr butterfly rearing 2018|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.