Advancing Sustainable Materials Management (EPA R4 RCRD 19 01)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Sustainable Materials Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2019 Please refer to the full announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Comprehensive Community-Based Adult Reentry Program
Previous opportunity: DoD Parkinson’s Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R4 RCRD 19 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00163||Desert Tortoise Surveys|
|F19AS00166||Quino Checkerspot Butterfly Augmentation Project|
|M19AS00009||2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R7WWPD 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00011||Fiscal Year 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|M19AS00010||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R5 GL2019 IAD||Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2019 Request for Applications|
|M19AS00008||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2019||2019 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|BIA TR 2019 0002||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Tribal Organizations|
|BIA TR 2019 0001||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Federally Recognized Tribes|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F19AS00179||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Program (NRDAR)|
|EPA REG04 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG06 WPDG 2019 2020||FY19 and FY20 Region 06 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|POA CESU 19 3||Alpine & Nuisance DNA|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2019||FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00012||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 001||Pesticide Regulatory Education Program|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 01||FY20 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINNG (EWDJT) GRANTS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R4 RCRD 19 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: