Visitor Use Monitoring for Glacier National Park - P16AC00970 Mod (P19AS00294)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, information and statistics, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Visitor Use Monitoring for Glacier National Park - P16AC00970 Mod" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $188,623.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Information and Statistics, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Promoting Communication and Engagement Initiatives of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan and 2013 PPJV Communications Plan in North Dakota
Previous opportunity: Enhanced or Accelerated implementation of the key conservation objectives
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00294", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: