Apply for RFA NS 18 010
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating Technologies in the Human Brain (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.286, 93.313, 93.853, 93.865, 93.866, 93.867.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 19, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Service Training and Technical Assistance
Previous opportunity: Lake Powell Evaporation Study
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 18 010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 18 010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 18 029||BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Team-Research BRAIN Circuit Programs - eTeamBCP (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 002||BRAIN Initiative: Team-Research BRAIN Circuit Programs - TeamBCP (U19 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA NS 19 003||BRAIN Initiative: Team-Research BRAIN Circuit Programs - TeamBCP (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AR 19 029||HEAL Initiative: Back Pain Consortium (BACPAC) Research Program: Phase 2 Clinical Trials (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DA 19 034||HEAL Initiative: Coordinating Center to Support NIDA Preventing Opioid Use Disorder in Older Adolescents and Young Adults (ages 1630) Initiative (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 20 004||Medical Rehabilitation Research Resource (P2C Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DA 20 003||Limited Competition for Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study - Data Analysis, Informatics and Resource Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DA 20 004||Limited Competition for Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study - Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DA 20 002||Limited Competition for Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study - Linked Research Project Sites (Collaborative U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 19 025||Data Coordinating and Operations Center for the ECHO IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network - 2 (U24 - Clinical Trial Required -Infrastructure)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 18 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.